Monday, August 25, 2008

The Getting Lucky cover

My second novel, Getting Lucky, is progressing with iUniverse; it’s in the queue for an editorial evaluation. Meanwhile, the photo at the right is the Pawtucket Canal in Lowell, Massachusetts, and will be the book’s cover. I purchased this photo from Lee Fortier. See more of his excellent work at his website.

A graphic artist from iUniverse will design a page using this photo. My original suggestion to them was to incorporate a four-leaf clover with a bloody bullet hole, but I am leaving it up to the artist’s judgment. It will be fun to see what they come up with.

3 comments:

Ruth L.~ said...

I'll be looking forward to more details as things unfold. Nice photo choice.

Carter said...

Great cover pic. I want to read the book ASAP.

Carter

Unknown said...

Searched Google and ended up here. Picture looks good. I want to wish you luck on the new book. Hope that it is very successful. I'll come by to say "Hi" if you come back to town.

Lee