Friday, May 15, 2009

Add links to your blog comments

When you post a comment on someone's blog, maybe you'd like to put a live link in your signature line to make it easy for people to visit  your own blog. Here's how to do it:

Say you want the text Internet Review of Books to be your linked text. You need to add the following HTML code:

<a href=""> Internet Review of Books</a>

The result:


L. Diane Wolfe said...

And happy to say I finally figured out how to do that!
(Thanks, Marvin!)

L. Diane Wolfe

Morgan Mandel said...

Thanks for the html tip.

Morgan Mandel

Marvin D. Wilson said...

Hey you know I've often wondered why some people's signatures have live links and mine don't when I comment. Thanks for the tip, Bob. :)

Marvin D Wilson
The Old Silly from Free Spirit

esco said...

Thanks Bob! I've been working on my website: DiscountLasVegasHomes
for a while now trying to learn all this seo stuff. This will really help when I start blogging:)