Wednesday, March 23, 2011

All right, who's in charge here?

This afternoon I've been trying to visit blogs, but my Internet connection has slowed to a crawl. What the heck is going on here? Where is the Complaint Department? Am I going to be reduced to doing something away from the computer, like lifting weights or reading a book?

This is an outrage. I am officially peeved.


welcome to my world of poetry said...

Thank you for the visit to my blog, it was grand of you to call, Much appreciated and good luck with the A to Z.


Bish Denham said...

Thanks for visiting my blog too! So as slow as your connection may be you got through to a couple. And I'm looking forward to the A to Z Challenge.

Ellie said...

I get all twitchy when the Internet slows. And when people say they don't have a computer or they're not on the net, well I feel quite faint. LOL.

Love your blog and looking forward to A to Z!

Su said...

LOL! Sorry you were having trouble.